If you are an energetic young man who is passionate about teaching people God’s Word, building relationships with both unbelievers and believers, and enjoying being a part of a team ministry, check us out.
We are looking for someone to join our team at Grace Community Church in Tiffin, Ohio. We are a doctrinally conservative, non-charismatic, aggressive, creative, contemporary, relevant church. Our campus launched with 200 people in September of 2019 and has grown to averaging over 800 people on Sunday mornings.
We are a multi-site church with two other campuses in northwest Ohio. We have also constructed, staffed and fully support two orphanages with over 50 kids in northern Thailand. We are getting ready to add children’s space onto our building and we currently have three identical Sunday morning services.
Our staff enjoys ministering, strategizing and laughing together. We are looking for an Associate Pastor who will lead in the following ways:
– Assist the Campus pastor in planning and conducting services, including sermons, prayers, and other worship activities. Developing goals and objectives for the ministry area in line with the strategic plan.
– Provide pastoral care and counseling to congregation members in times of need, crisis, or celebration.
– Officiate at weddings, providing pre-marital counseling, conducting ceremonies, and assisting couples in preparing for marriage according to the church’s beliefs and practices.
– Conduct funerals, providing pastoral care and support to grieving families.
– Collaborate with the leadership team to develop and implement outreach programs, community events, and initiatives to engage and support the local community.
– Participate in organizing and leading various church activities, such as Bible studies and membership classes.
– Train, equip, and schedule Sunday morning volunteers for services.
– Serve as the primary person on stage for hosting moments on Sunday mornings.
– Function as second/back up speaker to the Campus Pastor.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– If you think you might be a fit, we would love to hear from you.
Please send a resume or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org