- A spiritually mature shepherd, who is passionate about helping people follow Jesus.
- Follower of Jesus and has been baptized by triune immersion.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relational skills.
- Able to identify, recruit, train, and motivate leaders.
- Proficient in strategic planning and organizational leadership.
- Prior experience in youth, children’s, and/or worship ministry a plus.
- Willing to serve in a variety of areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Ordained or willing to pursue ordination.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is recognizably humble
- Intentionally pursues their own spiritual formation
- Is committed to working in a team environment
- Is willing to learn and is teachable
- Is able to identify, recruit, train, and motivate leaders.
- Inspires, empowers, and equips student and volunteer leaders on their team
- Communicates well, both written and verbal (including upfront speaking abilities)
- Understands the importance of intergenerational relationships for the health of the whole church
- Understands the unique challenges parents face in today’s changing culture and is committed to walking with them
- Prioritizes family discipleship as essential to effective youth ministry
- Recognizes and is capable of engaging with post-Christian culture
- Is committed to reimagining what youth ministry and the larger church can be in the future
- Approaches ministry through a highly relational focus.
- Has previous ministry experience and is hungry to build a “successful” youth ministry beyond the typical numbers game
- Is a servant leader who is willing to help when they see a need.
Where to Apply:
Please send an email to the Lead Pastor, Clark Genet (email@example.com), with the subject line “Associate/Youth Pastor Application” with the following attachments: 1. Your resumé; 2. A recent photo of you (and your family if you wish); 3. A statement, no longer than one page, on your philosophy of youth ministry.