The Thrive Church Family Pastor serves as the primary visionary leader and shepherd for the core leaders and parents of all children
(birth-graduation). They will recruit, equip, and unleash leaders who will invest in the kids and students at Thrive Church as they become disciples who know, love, and serve Jesus. They will model integrity and spiritual growth, live out biblical truth, demonstrate the mission of Thrive Church, invest in families, and help everyone take the next step in their relationship with Jesus.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Pray for, create, and implement a cohesive and biblical plan to shepherd the hearts of all kids and students from birth to graduation.
• Oversee and implement goals, calendars, curriculums, and budgets for all areas of Thrive Kids and Thrive Students.
• Pursue integration of kids and students within the culture of everything happening at Thrive Church.
• Be the central point of contact for all things Thrive Students with a primary focus on weekly Youth Group, events, and student development.
• Assume the primary shepherding role for Thrive Kids and be the direct report to the Thrive Kids Director.
• Actively identify and recruit those who can serve in our Thrive Kids and Thrive Student ministry areas.
• Communicate regularly with the Thrive Kids, Thrive Students, and Church Staff Teams. Actively participate in all-staff discussions, planning meetings, events, and team building activities.
• Develop a team mentality to help problem-solve, improve systems, develop procedures, and maintain healthy environments in Thrive Kids and Thrive Students.
• Help coordinate the release time program in coordination with Joy El ministries.
Apply at: email@example.com