The Thrive Kids Director serves as the visionary leader and shepherd for the core leaders and parents of all children (birth-5th grade). They will recruit, equip, and unleash leaders who will invest in the kids at Thrive Church as they become disciples who know, love, and serve Jesus. They will model integrity and spiritual growth, live out biblical truth, demonstrate the mission of Thrive Church, invest in families, and help kids take the next step in their relationship with Jesus.
This position is part-time (20 hours per week).
Areas of Responsibility
- Pray for, create, and implement the vision for Thrive Kids.
- Oversee and implement goals, calendar, and budget for all areas of Thrive Kids.
- Pursue integration of kids within the culture of everything happening at Thrive Church.
- Resource and inspire families to be the spiritual leaders and Godly influences that God has called them to be in their children’s lives.
- Create an environment where kids at Thrive Church feel safe and are known.
- Be the central point of contact for all things Thrive Kids related, with a heart to serve and equip others to serve as well.
- Actively identify and recruit those who can serve in our Thrive Kids ministry areas.
- Communicate regularly with the Thrive Kids and Church Staff Teams.
- Actively participate in all-staff discussions, planning meetings, events, and team building activities.
- Develop a team mentality to help problem-solve, improve systems, develop procedures, and maintain healthy environments in Thrive Kids.
- Lead and host the release time program in coordination with Joy El ministries.
If interested: firstname.lastname@example.org