POSITION: Production Specialist
REPORTS TO: Director of Production and Media
PURPOSE STATEMENT: To help people live Jesus-centered lives by supporting and creating engaging
weekend service environments in the areas of audio, visuals, lighting and stage designs.
EMPLOYMENT STATUS & HOURLY REQUIREMENTS: Full-time, 40+ hours, Sunday-Thursday
The ideal candidate is:
● An experienced audio engineer, specifically in the genre of modern worship music
○ Responsible for equipping all campuses with audio engineering support
■ Ensure appropriate training of volunteers
■ Maintain systems and routing based on campus needs
■ Schedule volunteers
● Experienced in designing and implementing stage designs
● Able to create and program lighting plots and shows
● Experienced in creating presentations in ProPresenter 7 Able to troubleshoot A/V/L equipment and processes
The ideal candidate must:
● Assist, encourage and challenge other team members to maximize resources and opportunities.
● Function as an active member of the staff, committed to growth and excellence.
● Contribute to the building of a healthy working culture.
● Execute other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
● Passion for a multisite church focused on reaching multiple communities
● Honors and models the Staff Code values of Hungry, Healthy and Humble and teaches/coaches
others to do the same
● Is either a Partner or will commit to Partnership at Grace after being hired
● Self-motivated, highly driven, and craves feedback
● Adept at learning and implementing new systems/software/hardware
● 5+ years as an audio engineer in a live music setting
● Preferably has 3+ years of experience in a Production role at a church
● Great prefer experience with any combination or all of the following: Allen & Heath,
ProPresenter, Chroma-Q Vista, Playback (Multracks.com), DAWs, Blackmagic Design, live video
● Experience with leading volunteers
Apply here: email@example.com