If you are an energetic young man who is passionate about teaching people God’s Word, building relationships with both unbelievers and believers, and enjoying being a part of a team ministry, check us out.
We are looking for someone to join our team at Grace Community Church in Tiffin, Ohio. We are a doctrinally conservative, non-charismatic, aggressive, creative, contemporary, relevant church. Our campus launched with 200 people in September of 2019 and has grown to averaging over 800 people on Sunday mornings.
We are a multi-site church with two other campuses in northwest Ohio. We have also constructed, staffed and fully support two orphanages with over 50 kids in northern Thailand. We are getting ready to add children’s space onto our building and we currently have three identical Sunday morning services. Our staff enjoys ministering, strategizing and laughing together.
This role is to oversee our Fuse Student Ministry by teaching, leading, and developing middle school and high school students at our Tiffin campus. This role will include:
– Planning, leading, and teaching Fuse Student Ministries on Sunday nights.
– Attracting, connecting, and building relationships with students.
– Recruiting, developing, and building relationships with adult leaders.
– Planning and leading outreach events.
– Planning and leading trips and retreats.
– Working alongside other staff members as a team to reach our local community.
– If you think you might be a fit, we would love to hear from you.
Apply here: ohiograce.com/jobs