One who loves using their gifts unto God. They should know how to develop and inspire others to do the same. Our Sunday morning time is primarily contemporary, yet with an appreciation for traditional songs and hymns. We seek a leader who knows how to engage the church in Spirit- empowered, biblically centered, participatory worship. It should glorify God and inspire life change. A competitive salary will be offered.
Northwest Chapel is a growing family-friendly, elder-led church of about 450 who equips all age groups to reach unbelievers and help them become growing, serving, and reproducing disciples of Christ. We value expository teaching with an emphasis on small groups, personal growth, service opportunities and local and global outreach. Our children and youth ministries are exceptional with a vibrant young adults’ group.
- Programming and leading two multigenerational Sunday services
- Coordinating with the lead pastor for a well-planned and engaging worship experience
- Overseeing the technical support team leads – A/V, lighting, and streaming.
- Recruiting and evaluating spiritually and musically qualified individuals
- Communicating regularly with others about schedules, practices, or special events
- Providing spiritual leadership, encouragement, and exhortation
- Attending weekly staff meetings
- Shaping and administering the annual budget
- Maintaining CCLI, Planning Center and other professional relationships
- Continuing to develop your personal skills by reading and attending conferences.
- Committed disciple of Christ in agreement with the church’s statement of faith and philosophy of ministry (northwestchapel.org)
- Quality vocal ability and discernment to find and develop it in others.
- Experienced in leading worship services and volunteer teams.
- Creative visionary with organizational skills
- Leads with strength, humbleness, and flexibility.
- Emotionally intelligent team player who works well with others
- Understands the production side of worship: sound, video, media, and live streaming.
Interested Candidates should submit the following:
- Short Answer Questionnaire (Samples requested)
- Resume (References upon request)
- Cover Letter (Optional)